An Essential Guidebook On Stoicism: Using Ancient Philosophy To Live A Modern Life: Stoicism Book
(as of Mar 14,2021 08:58:52 UTC – Details)
Being a stoic means embracing positivity and self-control through the ability to accept the uncertainty of outcomes. With this stoicism guide, the beginner stoic will learn how to take charge of their emotions on the path to sustained happiness and satisfaction.
In this Stoic Philosophy books, you will discover:
– Why so many successful people are Stoic
– The counterintuitive reason you should welcome misfortune
– Stoicism’s four Virtues and how you can apply them in any situation
– How you can find opportunity in any challenge
– How you can welcome hardship – and why this is an essential ingredient for happiness
– How Plato’s view will transform the way you see the world
– Why you will never have complete control over your life and this is okay
If you want to learn how to navigate this life well and stop distractions in their track, this set of practical stoic principles will help you find the path to a meaningful happy life.